Beth Tfiloh’s PreSchool celebrates and cultivates joy, discovery, and respect in our youngest students. Inspired by the world-renowned Reggio Emilia early childhood educational philosophy, our curriculum prepares children for Kindergarten by encouraging them to exercise their curiosity and stretch their imaginations as they explore the world around them.
• Our new Kesher online part-time preschool program
The Kesher Program includes:
• Zooming into classroom activities— Your child will be invited to join in class activities via Zoom, such as morning meetings, snack time, art experiences, science experiments, story time, birthday parties, pre-Shabbat activities or Hebrew language learning, depending on your child’s age.
• Online access to see your child’s progress through SeeSaw, an app that allows you to connect with teachers and receive videos, pictures and information about what is happening in your child's class.
• Weekly one-on-one FaceTime for your child with their teacher, keeping them connected to their teacher, classmates and the school routine as well as the BT school spirit!
• PreSchool online events and parties
• Special online activities just for Kesher students
The Kesher Program will:
• Keep you and your child connected to their class and the BT community
• Make your child’s transition easier when you are ready for him or her to return to school.
• Keep your child officially enrolled in his or her class; we will hold a spot so that your child can return to school at any time while maintaining the small class size.
Keep your child connected and his or her education on track this year for only $300 a month
For more information or for a virtual tour, contact our admissions team firstname.lastname@example.org.