5th Grade Williamsburg Trip
Below is a reminder about what to pack and information regarding return time notification.
Please have your child at school by 6:15 am.
Items for backpack (to be provided by student):
- Personalized luggage tag attached to backpack
- Kosher breakfast foods and/or 3 snacks
- Bagged lunch
- Drinks – NO CANNED DRINKS OR OPEN CUPS allowed on the bus– No Glass bottles - Only drinks that have resealable caps.
- Sunscreen and Hat
- Personal items such as a camera, tissues, etc.
- We discourage students from bringing any electronics on this trip. In the past, we have had many broken and lost items. BT will not be responsible for any damage or loss for any personal belongings.
- Spending money in wallet; approximately $10.00 but no more than $25.00 for shopping.
At approximately 7:30 pm you will receive an email from the MS Office with a link to track the bus’s progress as our students return to BT.
The 5th Grade will have a liberal late morning on Wednesday, May 8th. Classes will begin at 10:00 am.