1. Go to www.noodletools.com
2. Under the green heading, “Tools and Resources,” click on the link, “NoodleTools Express.”
3. Choose the button for MLA.
4. Click on the down arrow for the drop-down menu to select the citation type. Look carefully at what you are citing. A multi-volume reference source will have an editor and not an author, so it’s important to be accurate. Choose a category and press “Create Citation.”
5. Fill in the information and when you are done, click Submit
6. Remember, MLA format requires you to indent beginning with the second line of the citation, and to double space within and between
citations on your Works Cited page.