Beth Tfiloh parents, students and staff can choose to receive text messages and e-mail messages for important updates and changes to the Beth Tfiloh schedule. You may access and change your email or text settings at anytime. Note: Your cell phone carrier may charge a fee for these services.
Text messages and e-mail notifications are currently available for the following types of information: Announcements
♦ BT Weather/Information Hotline Announcements
♦ Divisional Announcements for PreSchool, Lower, Middle and High School
♦ Announcements for your child’s Grade, Class or Team Groups Athletic Team Games & Practices
– If your child is a member of a Middle School or High School athletic team, you can choose to automatically receive notifications for the following scheduling information for your child’s team:
♦ Game added, changed or reminder
♦ Game result posted
♦ Game schedule published
♦ Practice added, changed or reminder
♦ Practice schedule publishedHow to enable text messaging and email alerts
1. Go to bethtfiloh.com/mybt
or click MyBT LOGIN
at the top of any page on the Beth Tfiloh School site
2. Enter your username and password
3. Click on your name
(upper right-hand corner), then "Settings
," then “Notifications
4. Verify (or add) your email address. This will be the email address used for all emails from Beth Tfiloh.
5. Verify (or add) your text number. This will be the text number used for all text messages from Beth Tfiloh.
6. Choose which notifications you would like to receive by checking the appropriate boxes.
- Announcements - choose Edit Options to select the types of Announcements you would like to receive. NOTE: Check "BT Weather & Info Hotline" to receive weather-related information. Be sure to click SAVE after editing your choices.
- Athletic Schedule - note that Game Reminders and Practice Reminders allow you to edit the time for the reminder. Be sure to choose SAVE after editing your choices.
7. IMPORTANT: You will then be sent a text message on your phone with an activation code
that must be entered in order to activate text messaging. SPAM issues
To avoid issues with email SPAM filters, please add the following email addresses to your email program's address book and/or approved sender list:
For most email accounts, you can do this by adding Beth Tfiloh as a contact with these email addresses. For additional instructions for how to “whitelist” email for various email clients and spam filters, see http://www.firemailing.com/whitelist.html
Email Blacklist Issues
If you have inadvertently marked one of our BT emails as SPAM, you may be blocked from receiving all of our BT emails. Use this link to learn how to request that our email service unblock your email account.
Beth Tfiloh email may be showing up in the Social tab in Gmail instead of the Primary tab. See instructions in the sidebar on the right for how to remedy this problem.