1. Go to www.noodletools.com
2. Click on Students and Researchers.
3. Scroll ALL the way down to the very bottom of the screen and click on the link for FREE TOOLS. (It is the last link on the left hand side of the screen under the word Product.)
4. Then click on the first link, “NoodleTools Express.
5. Choose the button for MLA.
6. Click on the down arrow for the drop-down menu to select the citation type. Look carefully at what you are citing. (Note: A multi-volume reference source will have an editor and not an author, so it’s important to be accurate.) Choose a category and press “Create Citation.”
7. Fill in the information (some sources have more information than others, so just enter what you have) and when you are done, click Save.
8. Remember, MLA format requires you to indent beginning with the second line of the citation, and to double space within and between citations on your Works Cited page.