Bring $5.00 for the American Cancer Society. Below is the Oficial Dress Down Policy.
OFFICIAL DRESS DOWN POLICY
• Loose-fitting jeans in good condition (no holes). Tight fitting jeans are not permitted.
• Long or short sleeve shirts (no capped sleeves).
• T-shirts should have no inappropriate writing.
• Shirts should be long enough to fully cover the waistband.
• Collars should be close to the collarbone; low-cut necklines are not permitted.
• Boys must wear kippot.
• No flip-flops or sandals.
• No sweat pants or athletic pants; no leggings, yoga pants or pajama pants.
• No shorts unless otherwise specified.
• No hats unless otherwise specified